How to generate a QR code for Facebook?
To create a QR code for Facebook using MyQRCode, follow these steps:
- Decide which Facebook content you want to encode into a QR code (a Facebook page, post, profile, etc.),
- Go to myqrcode.com and click Create my QR code,
- Choose your QR code type (Facebook),
- Add the necessary QR code details and customize its design, upload logo and images from your Facebook page to improve CTR,
- Generate the QR code and download it in SVG, PNG, or JPG format,
- Review the created QR code and share it with your audience.
When designing a Facebook QR code with MyQRCode, you can select from a list of proposed colors or use a color picker. Note that your choice may influence the perception of your brand or product. In particular, blue boosts trust more than red, as the authors of “Trustworthy Blue or Untrustworthy Red: The Influence of Colors on Trust” point out. You can also add your business logo and up to 10 images to the QR code layout with our QR code generator. Ensure the images are smaller than 5 MB (megabytes) for fast loading. Having customized the color scheme and visual elements, you foster brand recognition and increase your QR code’s appeal, whether it’s for your Facebook profile or page.
Please note that with our QR code generator, you can create a QR code for a variety of Facebook links: page, group, post, story, or even Facebook Messenger.
How to generate a QR code for a Facebook page?
To make a QR code for a Facebook page:
- Access MyQRCode in your browser and pick the Facebook QR code type,
- Click Create my QR code and enter the relevant details (e.g., your Facebook page URL and title),
- (Optional) Customize the design (e.g., QR code frame, pattern, corner style, and logo),
- Add your page background and up to 10 photos of your products or services,
- Click Finish to make your QR code,
- Download your QR code and share it.
To find your Facebook page URL on a desktop, simply go to your page and copy the URL from your browser. If you are using the Facebook mobile app, go to your Facebook page, click on horizontal triple dots next to the “Like” button, and then choose “Copy link.”
If you consider creating a Facebook page QR code, pay attention to the audience of this social networking platform. For Facebook, the largest category by age and gender is 25-34-year-old men — 17,6% of all users globally (Statista, January, 2023). In TikTok’s user community, for instance, women aged between 18 and 24 are the most numerous — 19.5% of all users (Statista, July 2023). If using Facebook fits your goals, you may try generating multiple QR codes for Facebook Messenger and Facebook page via our Social Media QR code generator to add a way to contact you directly.
How to generate a QR code for Facebook Messenger?
To generate a QR code for Facebook Messenger, go through the following steps:
- Open MyQRCode and click on Create my QR code,
- Select the QR code type as Facebook,
- Insert your Facebook Messenger URL and put your name or the name of your business as a title,
- Customize your QR code by adding frames, choosing colors, and incorporating a logo if necessary,
- Click Finish and download your QR code for Facebook Messenger.
When creating a Facebook Messenger QR code with our QR code generator, note that Messenger URLs differ from traditional Facebook page URLs. They go in the “https://m.me/facebookusername” format and allow you to chat with your customers right away. You can make a QR code for Messenger, print it out, or embed it into other platforms to connect with your audience directly. Do the same with your Facebook profile to build even closer connections.
How to generate a QR code for my Facebook profile?
To make a QR code for a Facebook profile with our QR code generator:
- Go to your Facebook profile and copy the link,
- Open MyQRCode and click the Create my QR code button,
- Select the type of the QR code (Facebook),
- Add your Facebook profile URL, title, and other details,
- (Optional) Configure the QR code’s design,
- Click Finish to generate and download your Facebook profile QR code.
To find your Facebook Profile URL in your Facebook app, click on the settings icon next to your profile, then click on “Username.” Alternatively, you can just use the following URL “https://www.facebook.com/facebookusername” .
Creating a QR code for your profile on Facebook, a social network with almost 3 billion users (Statista, January 2023), improves your marketing efforts and increases your brand awareness. When you choose MyQRCode for this task, you can deliver tailored branding experiences with custom logos and editable backgrounds, colors, and frames. What’s more, you can boost your company’s recognition and test your marketing campaigns by generating QR codes for particular Facebook posts.
How to generate a QR code for a Facebook post?
To create a QR code for a Facebook post with MyQRCode, follow the next steps:
- Access MyQRCode in your web browser,
- Choose the Facebook QR code type and click Create my QR code,
- Paste the URL of the specific Facebook post and add relevant QR code details,
- (Optional) Adjust the design of the QR code,
- Generate, review, and download your QR code.
To find the URL of a Facebook post, click on its date or time stamp, which is directly under the name of its creator. You can link directly to your Facebook post to promote your products or services. It’s especially relevant for video content in your posts, as 87% of businesses use video assets for marketing, as reported by Wyzowl in 2022. Our QR code generator also allows you to embed up to 10 images in your quick response code to engage even more users.
How to find a shareable Facebook link (URL)?
To find a shareable Facebook link, log in to your account, navigate to the desired content, find the timestamp or date below it, and right-click to copy the link. Now, you can create QR code from URL and share it.
Note that if you want a link to a Facebook page via a mobile app, you should access Page (Profile) Settings (the three-dots icon). You’ll find the link at the bottom of the list.
To generate a QR code through MyQRCode, go to myqrcode.com, choose the QR code type (Facebook in this case), add details about your code, customize the color and style, preview the created QR, and download it. Social media marketing experiments have confirmed the benefits of sharing Facebook content beyond your network; for example, 78% of people share info online to stay connected (The New York Times Insider Group 2018 study), and MyQRCode can help expand your content’s reach with QR codes.
What are the benefits of MyQRCode Facebook QR code generator?
The benefits of the MyQRCode Facebook QR code generator include:
- User-friendly interface: Create a QR code in several clicks. No programming knowledge is required.
- Customization: Use custom logos, images, colors, and frames to ensure a perfect fit for your brand.
- Different code types: Generate QR codes for Facebook profiles, pages, posts, and more.
- Editable QR codes: Make a QR code today and edit it whenever necessary.
- QR analytics: View all your Facebook QR codes through one dashboard.
But there are more. With MyQRCode, you can embed various types of content beyond just Facebook URLs. For example, you can add up to 10 images in JPG, PNG, and SVG formats — the three most popular image file formats in web design, used by 82%, 78%, and 55% of websites, respectively, according to w3techs.