How to generate a QR code for Twitter or X?
To generate a QR code for Twitter or X using MyQRCode, follow these steps:
- Determine what kind of Twitter (or X) content you want like to encode (a Twitter/X page, post, or profile),
- Open MyQRCode, log in, and click Create My QR code.
- Pick Social Media as the QR code type,
- Customize your QR code with a headline, description, and design,
- Enter the necessary Twitter link and generate your QR code.
Importantly, you may still use our QR code generator to create QR codes for this social networking platform with 368+ million monthly active users (Statista, December 2022), whether for your profile, page, or post. Please keep in mind that Elon Musk began the rebranding of Twitter on July 23, 2023. They changed the name of this social network to X and replaced its iconic bird emblem, which was originally named after basketball player Larry Bird, with the letter “X.”
How to generate a QR code for a Twitter (or X.com) post?
To generate a QR code for a Twitter post with MyQRCode, follow these steps:
- Go to MyQRCode and click on the “Create my QR code” button,
- Choose your QR code type as Social Media,
- Select Twitter from the social media options available,
- Add other social media of your preference,
- Paste your Twitter post URL with relevant details,
- Optionally customize your QR by choosing a color scheme and adding a logo,
- Click Finish to generate a QR code.
Please note that Social Media QR code generator requires a minimum of two social media links to be provided. Reaching out to your target audience via several platforms is a viable strategy, as a typical social media user between the ages of 16 and 64 uses 7.2 platforms per month (GWI, Q3 2022). In case you only need one, it is more appropriate to use the website QR code generator option.
To copy the URL from a Twitter post, open Twitter in a web browser, locate the relevant tweet, and click on its timestamp. You’ll be sent to a new tab where you can copy the post’s unique URL from the browser’s address bar.
If you’re looking for a Twitter/X post’s URL via a mobile app, scroll through your feed to find the tweet you want to share. Tap the share icon (a box with an arrow), and then choose Copy Link.
Note that MyQRCode allows you to create QR codes for any type of Twitter/X content (a page, post, or profile) and supplement it with a carousel of up to 10 images, with a size of up to 5 MB per image.
How to generate a QR code for my Twitter profile?
To generate a QR code for your Twitter profile through our QR code generator:
- Access myqrcode.com and choose the Social Media QR code type,
- Click Create my QR Code and enter the necessary information (your Twitter profile link, headline, and description),
- Adjust your QR code design (optionally add a logo, select the color scheme, and choose the code frame and pattern),
- Generate a QR code, check if it works, and share it.
Should you need to find your Twitter profile link, go to the Twitter (now known as X) website, open your profile page, and copy the URL in your browser’s address bar. To do this from a mobile device, open the Twitter app, go to your profile, tap the three dots icon in the top right corner, and click Share.
What’s more, MyQRCode allows you to embed multiple social media links into a single QR code. Hence, you can combine all your online profiles and contact information into one easily shareable code. Other benefits include customizing your QR codes and editing their contents if necessary.
What are the benefits of using MyQRCode for your Twitter QR codes?
The benefits of using our QR code generator for your Twitter QR codes include:
- Extensive customization: Choose color schemes, embed logos, add images, and tailor backgrounds with MyQRCode.
- Various code types: Create QR codes for Twitter pages, profiles, posts, and other social media channels.
- Editable codes: Update your Twitter QR codes even after you generate them.
- Opportunity to promote your featured tweets: Improve engagement of specific tweets by including their URLs.
- User-friendly QR code generator: Make a QR code via MyQRCode in 5 simple steps.
- QR code analytics: Track your Twitter QR code scans by operating system, country, and city.
On top of sharing various types of Twitter content, our QR code generator offers more options. Link to images, videos, texts, and PDFs, or share even more complex content, like app store listings, Wi-Fi connections, and restaurant menus. For example, at MyQRCode, we follow the latest industry demands and facilitate digital menu creation, given that 66% of restaurants now use QR codes at tables for menu access (Hospitality Tech’s Restaurant Technology Study, 2022).